Tuesday, July 17, 2007

new flash games - makeover style

My daughter just found another dress up site - http://www.girlygamez.com/. I think I would rate it 7 our 10. I think they use very generic script, but games are very cool.

I loved playing Wedding Dress Up and Couple Dinner games. Most of the games are in flash and are very easy to play. Again.... I could only wish I could save everything. GirlyGamez has many sections: doll makers, makeover, barbies and more. I think Makeover is the best one, but again we all have different preferences.


Many games I played on other sites have more accessries, but flash games here are simply beautiful. Take a look at this Beauty Makeover pic, Isn't she simply adorable?

2 comments:

Lilou said...

Hey there, I came across your blog doing some research of my own, and thought you might be interested to have a look at my blog

http://mygames4girls.blogspot.com/

and the website I've made. IT's based on the fact that all the girls games sites seem to be really unfriendly looking - it's all just masses and masses of games. I made this one up to try and have something thats just a bit more girly and friendly.

it's http://www.mygames4girls.com

have a look and let me know what you think. If you like it, I'd really appreciate a mention :D

Thanks!

Unknown said...


Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
happy wheels| friv|monster high games| shooting games| tetris| 8 ball pool
cool math games| barbie games| friv4school| agario| free online games| fighting games