Tuesday, July 17, 2007

new flash games - makeover style

My daughter just found another dress up site - http://www.girlygamez.com/. I think I would rate it 7 our 10. I think they use very generic script, but games are very cool.

I loved playing Wedding Dress Up and Couple Dinner games. Most of the games are in flash and are very easy to play. Again.... I could only wish I could save everything. GirlyGamez has many sections: doll makers, makeover, barbies and more. I think Makeover is the best one, but again we all have different preferences.


Many games I played on other sites have more accessries, but flash games here are simply beautiful. Take a look at this Beauty Makeover pic, Isn't she simply adorable?

6 comments:

Lilou said...

Hey there, I came across your blog doing some research of my own, and thought you might be interested to have a look at my blog

http://mygames4girls.blogspot.com/

and the website I've made. IT's based on the fact that all the girls games sites seem to be really unfriendly looking - it's all just masses and masses of games. I made this one up to try and have something thats just a bit more girly and friendly.

it's http://www.mygames4girls.com

have a look and let me know what you think. If you like it, I'd really appreciate a mention :D

Thanks!

bigtrucker11 said...

Nice blog you have here...I wonder if you like online games then you must like dress up games...you can play dress up games at this site Dress Up Games. Also, you can play more game sites at Car Games, Bike Games, Online Games, Kissing Games , Driving Games, Truck Games, Games for Girls, Addicting Games and Girl Games.

Britney Smith said...


Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
happy wheels| friv|monster high games| shooting games| tetris| 8 ball pool
cool math games| barbie games| friv4school| agario| free online games| fighting games

Kelly Anni said...

I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.
Signature: slither io | wings io | science kombat | tank trouble 4

HayleePh said...

Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
friv 100 | Friv 10 | agar.io games| zoxy games

Friv Friv Games said...

I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again.
friv 3
friv4school 2017
kizi 2
zoxy games
frivfriv